HUSKY 14 in 1 Paint Scraper Tool is AWESOME! See why this is one of My Favorite Products and Tips.
See why this Fabulous Home Remodeling Tool is a MUST HAVE!
My Favorite Products for Painting Mini Store is Below to help you choose which Painting Supplies to Choose
My Home Renovation Experience
Having Remodeled and Renovated Homes and Investment Properties for over 30 years now, I have discovered some Incredible Tools that I just LOVE. I feel that if I am going to save so much MONEY by doing the work myself, I am going to splurge and buy great tools to help me get the job done quicker and more efficiently. Well this tool is not a Splurge but WILL help you to get jobs done quicker and easier.
Husky is less than $6.00
Imagine this, such a simple tool is just one of my Many Favorite Products. Why, for as many reasons as it has uses. For many years, the Husky Scaper has been one of my Favorite Products – Tools but this year my mom, showed me another use for this tool that I never even realized. My mom is one of the smartest and most talented people you could ever meet but I’ll talk more about that later.
Husky Scaper Tool
This is a 14 in 1 super Handy tool that I use primarily while preparing for painting but lets look at some of the 14 Functions of this fabulous Little Linda Pinda’s Favorite Products. It is a Paint Can Opener, Chisle Scaper, Scraper,Roller Cleaner, 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch Nut Wrench, Screw Driver, Nail Remover, all in 1 Handy Little Tough Steel Tool. Keep this one Handy, you will Love all the Functions.
Little Linda Pinda’s Favorite uses for this Product
1. The first reason this is one of my Favorite Products is because of the pointed sharp end. I can gauge out paint, caulk, gunk etc… with this point.
2. The sharp Scaper with a Chisel Edge. I love the beveled sharp edge to the scaper and the size is right for many jobs. I use it for spackling and scaping off the spackling to flatten and remove the excess. It helps me to remove excess grout, glue, caulk etc……….
3. I has 2 Hexagon shapes to tighten or remove Nuts, 1/4 Inch and 3/8 Inch. I actually never used this feature but it is there.
4. Flat Head and Phillips Screw Driver bit included. How handy is that?
5. Roller Cleaner. Now this is the feature my Mom taught me about on our last home renovation. Look at the curved edge. You just run this tool from the top of the paint roller to the bottom. Remove excess paint first and then proceed to wash out the roller with warm soap and water continuing to use the tool to remove paint and the soapy water until water runs clear. I then remove as much water from the paint roller as possible, shake the roller and set up to dry.
This will save you Money because a job I wouldn’t do anymore, cleaning my paint rollers, I now will clean them because of this tool. Also, I now treat myself to Natural Lambs Wool Paint Rollers, Awesome. I will write an article on this product later.
Where to Purchase: I purchased mine at my Local Home Depot in the Paint Department. I will continue to try to find it online to make it easier for you to order.
Let me know what other uses you could find with this great tool at Little Linda Pinda’s Email Address
To Help you Lose Weight, Stop Constipation, Get Healthier please visit: